Welcome to the Glass Open Book
We are building a professional network for the global glass industry. Most services are free and will never be chargeable. Join us to grow together.
2. Sharing Your Content and Information
- 2.1. You own all of the content and information you enter using the Glass Open Book, and you can control how it is shared through your Settings.
- 2.2. For content that is covered by intellectual property rights, like photos, you specifically give us the following permission, subject to your Glass Open Book settings: you grant us a non-exclusive, transferable, sub-licensable, royalty-free, worldwide rights to use any content that you enter in Glass Open Book. This rights ends when you delete your content or your account unless your content has been shared with others, and they have not deleted it.
- 2.3. When you delete the content, it is deleted in a manner similar to emptying the recycle bin on a computer. However, you understand that removed content may persist in backup copies for a reasonable period of time (but will not be available to others).
- 3.1. Glass Open Book users provide their real names and information.
- 3.2. You will not provide any false personal information on Glass Open Book, or create an account for anyone other than yourself without permission.
- 3.3. You will not create more than one personal account.
- 3.4. You will not use Glass Open Book if you are under 16.
- 3.5. You will keep your contact information accurate and up-to-date.
- 3.6. You will not share your password (or in the case of developers, your secret key), let anyone else access your account, or do anything else that might jeopardize the security of your account.
- 3.7. You will not transfer your account (including any Page or application you administer) to anyone without first getting our written permission.
- 3.8. If you select a username or similar identifier for your account, we reserve the right to remove or reclaim it if we believe it is appropriate (such as when a trademark owner complains about a username that does not closely relate to a user's actual name).
4. Protecting Other People's Rights
- 4.1. We respect other people's rights, and expect you to do the same.
- 4.2. You will not post content or take any action on Glass Open Book that infringes or violates someone else's rights or otherwise violates the law.
- 5.1. Whilst we work hard to ensure that our website and content is accurate and up to date, our website is not intended to be a source of business advice, it is designed to provide a good Platform for glass community to shear and find information. The information we provide and opinions expressed are provided for information purposes only.
- 5.2. As our website and the content of it are not intended to be construed as business advice we exclude liability for any loss, cost or damage caused arising from the website or its content to the fullest extent permissible under English Law.
- 6.1. Glass Open Book or GOB - website, which can be found at: https://www.glassopenbook.com
- 6.2. User(s) - website user(s), registered on the Glass Open Book website in legal order.
- 6.3. Information - facts and other information about you, including actions taken by users and non-users who interact with Glass Open Book.
- 6.4. Content - anything you or other users provide or share using Glass Open Book.
- 6.5. Data - any data, including a user's content or information that you or third parties can retrieve from Glass Open Book or provide to Glass Open Book through Platform.
- 6.6. Platform - a set of APIs and services (such as Content) that enable others, including Publisher, to retrieve data from Glass Open Book or provide data to us.
- 6.7. Application or App - any application or Extension that uses or accesses Platform, as well as anything else that receives or has received data from Glass Open Book. If you no longer access Platform but have not deleted all data, the term application will apply until you delete the data.
- 6.8. Extension - web-based application placed on the Platform domain by Publisher.
- 6.9. Publisher - content owner, who create, produce, develop, provide and control the content.
7. Identity and Regulation
- 7.2. References to “us,” “we,” and “our” mean HOLDRA Ltd.