The boundaries between the interior and exterior of buildings disappear thanks to the
curved glass. Curved glass becomes an essential element in today's new buildings. Tvitec
removes the limitations when it comes to building with shapes. It is an innovative product
which enables glass used in construction to be curved using state-of-the-art technology.
We provide comprehensive solutions. It is possible to build with a wide range of
combinations and geometric solutions. At the same time, intelligent layer treatment can be
To achieve the desired shape, the glass is heated slowly until it reaches the point of
plasticity. Once the desired geometry is reached, it is divided according to its subsequent
treatment, either annealing or heat treatment.
Curved Glass Types
• Curved annealed glass: Of a very high optical quality, ideal for complex shapes.
• Tempered curved glass / heat-strengthened curved glass: With a state-of-the-art optical quality, accurate in terms of finishes and if tempered, it would become safety glass.
• Ability to manufacture insulating, safety laminated, acoustic and screen-printed glass products.
• With finishes that include the possibility of incorporating selective or solar control coatings.
• Possibility to reach up to 12 meters in length and radii as of 500 mm.
• Our automated processes speed up project manufacturing.
In the world of curved glass, you have to think ahead and find the best solution for each project. Therefore,
we have a technical department that will help you finish your project successfully.