The only true 3D system with linear and area scan cameras. It gives an accurate 3D representation of a gob whether it is on a double, triple or a quad gob machine working on a closed loop system.
The camera system benefits from operating with the option of either 2 infra-red linear cameras or 2 area scanning cameras that provide the option of scanning the gob on 1cm linear cuts or taking a complete image of the entire gob shape.
• 3D Reconstruction of each gob
• Shape analyses
• Alert on diameter or angle deviation
• Close loop control of weight with tube and plunger
• Temperature deviation alert
• Small food print and mono-block camera
• Linear camera for big gob independent to length
• Matrix camera for small product for higher resolution
• Machine size:
– Lenght: 466 mm
– Width: 483mm
– Height: 222 mm
• Weight: 40 Kg
• Ambient maximum temperature: 80°C
• From 1 to 4 Gobs
• Up to 1000 products by minute
• Reachable 0,05 %
• Resolution 0,1 mm
• Glass color: clear, amber, green
Contact us to request detailed information and specification.