The upgraded Cartridge Valves are known within ROSS as model H , 3-leg valves. These cartridge valves are designed to hold up to the harsh environments of glass houses and the less than sterile compressed air.
At ROSS, we understand the cost, expense and inconvenience of downtime and we recognize any cartridge valve stoppage, on conventional valve blocks, can approach 15-20 minutes to replace a single cartridge valve.
With a significant amount of glass house run time and machine cycles surpassing 10-million without incident or failure we believe you will find this product to be a longer lasting, superior performing product as compared to other cartridge valves available in the marketplace.
• High-quality, aircraft grade, aluminum outer housings
• High-Temperature, Viton seals
• High-Temperature, Stainless Steel poppets
• New machining on the outer housing evident by our improved and stronger “3-leg” design
• Improved compressed air and exhaust “through flow”
• Pistons with O-ring and TEFLON guides for: reduced friction, reduced housing wear, constant response time
• Optimized guidance of moving parts by spacing of pistons
• Optimized poppet alignment to housing seat as design feature
• Robust stainless steel poppets with curled O-ring
• 2-piston design integrates pressure booster function (see chart on the right)
• Integrated return spring does not interfere with inlet or exhaust flow
• Many Sizes Available