The easiest power meter in the world. The VPLog-i is a Rogowski-type coil that measures AC currents (true-RMS on a single-phase power cable). Just open the sensor and wrap it around the power cable you want to measure. The LED provides feedback.
PLUG AND PLAY POWER METER FOR ALL YOUR MEASUREMENTS
Easy and simple: just open the power meter and wrap it around the power cable you want to measure. The rate at which it blinks is proportional to the output current. The VPLog-i offers the best solution for power measurements in audits or in less critical measurements.
The VPLog-i is available in two models, where the main difference is the output signal.
- VPLog-i offers a 4..20mA and pulse output.
- VPLog-i-R features an RS485 (Modbus RTU) output.
Power meter features/ benefits
- Very easy and quick installation
- Plug and play
- For short-term and permanent measurements
Applications of the VPLog-i
- Power consumption of large consumers (i.e. compressors, dryers, pumps, water chillers)
- Cost allocation
- Baseline condition monitoring
- Energy management
- Efficiency calculations (i.e. compressor electrical usage vs output)