The maintenance budget is an important item of expenditure in a glass factory. The management of IS machine parts is complex and critical. Optimizing maintenance operations allow production to meet its full capacity. SILXMaint will transform available data into helpful insights that lead to informed decisions and better business results.
• Management of parts such as transfer arms, pushers…
• Repair and dimensional controls
• Complete traceability of mechanical parts
• Real-time and historical reporting tools
• Follow up the mechanical parts lifetime
• Identify maintenance costs associated to each production
Why install SILXMaint?
• Improve performance and reduce costs
• Save time for new job order preparation
• Reduce repetitive defects
• Secure and optimize the stock
• Analyze repairs and dimensional controls
• Ensure predictive maintenance
• Follow maintenance cost allocation per job
• Keep track your parts
SILXMaint provides the real time status of each mechanical part. The module contains all necessary information related to the usage of these parts. It displays all the production in progress and in coming, so the operator will be able to secure them, ensuring they have the parts to face any critical issue.
Based on commercial information replenishment of parts can be scheduled easily with SilXMaint. You will secure the availability of parts needed for each production assigning them properly. The operator will organize reparation and dimensional controls based on the production forecasts and availability of parts. You will be having your maintenance costs under control with SILXMaint.