B-Tec Intralogistic GmbH adapts to the needs of its customers. It cannot always be the standard, especially when it is a project that needs to be planned in an existing environment. This is where the strengths of B-Tec lie. Many years of experience, from planning through construction and production to commissioning, are the foundation of this company. In addition, there is the fundamental knowledge that was gained through working as a cold end manager at the world market leader in container glass production. If you combine this knowledge, it can only be a huge advantage for our customers. See for yourself.
Technical description and main features:
- Stainless steel frame, painted supports.
- Chain sliding guides made of wear-resistant plastic.
- Modular structure complete of rectilinear sections, bends, side transfers, aligners.
- Easy integration and retrofit into existing conveying lines.
- Quick adjustment lateral guide.
- Ejecting devices for broken or laid down bottles.
- Cullet bulk conveyors for rejected bottles.
- Long term reliable performances by using hard wearing materials.
- Possibility of installation of every kind of commercial chain or belt.
- Automation for conveying lines control.
- Vibrating plates.
- Bottles accumulation tables.
- Omega systems for operator’s passage.
- Bottle elevators and lowerators.
- Bottle over-turning and blowing systems.
- Bottle orienters.
- Bottles flow dividers.