1. Information Collection and Use
- 1.1. If you choose to use our Services, you must provide us with some personal information, such as your first name, last name, company name, company country, company city/town, company telephone, company email address, your job title. Some of our Services do not require all this information and open for usage without request or registration on the pertinent Platform.
- 1.2. We may use your contact information to send you information about our Services, to market to you, to help prevent spam, fraud, or abuse. You may use your settings to control notifications you receive from us. You may also unsubscribe from a notification by following the instructions contained within the notification.
- 1.3. We may receive information about your location. We may also determine location by using other data from your device, such as precise location information from GPS, information about wireless networks or cell towers near your mobile device, or your IP address. We may use and store information about your location to customize the Services, for example, with more relevant content like ads.
- 1.4. We may keep track of how you interact with links across our Services, including our email notifications, third-party services, and client applications, by redirecting clicks or through other means. We do this to help improve our Services, to provide more relevant advertising, and to be able to share aggregate click statistics such as how many times a particular link was clicked on.
- 1.6. We receive information when you interact with our Services. For example, when you visit our application, sign into our Services, interact with our email notifications, use your account to authenticate to a third-party website, application, or service, we may receive information about you. This may include your IP address, browser type, operating system, the referring web page, pages visited, location, your mobile carrier, device information (including device and application IDs), search terms, or cookie information.
- 1.8. We may receive information about you from third parties, such as other users, partners (including ad partners), or our corporate affiliates. Our ad partners and affiliates may share information with us such as a browser cookie ID, mobile device ID, or cryptographic hash of a common account identifier (such as an email address), as well as demographic or interest data and content viewed or actions taken on a website or app. Our ad partners, particularly our advertisers, may enable us to collect similar information directly from their website or app by integrating our advertising technology.
2. Information Sharing and Disclosure
3. Accessing and Modifying Your Personal Information
- 3.1. If you are a registered user of our Services, we provide you with tools and settings to access, correct, delete, or modify the personal information you provided.
4. Our Global Operations
- 4.1. To bring you the Services, we operate globally. APEGG Ltd. complies with the EU-US Privacy Shield principles (the "Principles") regarding the collection, use, sharing, and retention of personal information from the European Union.
MOVE FORWARD WITH US