Our largest internal-mount end block, the SC can handle targets up to 4000 mm and has a power rating of up to 200 kW DC or 80 kHz MFAC.
SCI internal-mount end blocks have high reliability and a simple, easy-to-maintain design. The single-ended configuration reduces the number of rotary and static seals, one of the most common failure modes in rotary cathodes.
Our unique water fill and drain feature allows improved target cooling and full draining of the target water on blow down. This design eliminates the possibility of galvanic corrosion inside the end block, which could lead to water leaks and short circuits.
Sputtering Components’ SC end blocks can be installed on any new coater or can easily replace other rotary end blocks or planar systems.
• Patented power-delivery technology
• Unique target attachment method
• Durable, long-life rotary seals
• Industry standard mounting to lid
• Non-proprietary target design
• Patented target water fill abd drain
• Magnet bar can be set at any angle
• Highest reliability on the market
• Easy to install or retrofit from competitory endblocks
• Fastest target change available
• 1 hour annual maintenance; 3 hour total end block rebuild
• Lowest maintenance cost
• Use targets from any vendor
• High power with no inductive heating impact - no brush dust
• No galvanic corrosion
• Power: Up to 200 kW DC or MFAC
• V/A: 1000 V / 450 A
• Max. Target Length: Up to 4000 mm