The LAM 500 series is aimed at companies that need maximum productivity and automation. Designed to work integrated in a laminated cutting line or as part of a mixed line.
Maximum cutting size:
3700 mm (146")
4700 mm (185")
6000 mm (236")
Glass thickness: 12+12 mm (0.47"+0.47")
• Extremely robust structural design
• Optimized air cushion
• Break-out and separation system
• Aluminum board
• Automatic cutting pressure regulation
• Mechanical positioning system
• Monolithic glass cutting
• Sequential operation menu
• Laser aid for the straight shape cuts
• Optimizer software
• Automatic positioning system
• Automatic glass rotation
• Low-E edge deletion system
• Remote Assitance support
Loading and unloading arms
Hydraulic tilting arms to load and unload the glass of the table.
Optimized Break-out system
In order to avoid the structural weakening of the table and the loss in the floatation of the glass caused by traditional break-out bars, TUROMAS uses cylindrical transverse and/or longitudinal pushers hidden inside the structure of the table.