Our braids are manufactured to come into contact with hot glass without damaging it. 316L stainless steel is used primarily for its soft and textile contact. Our 100% stainless steel braids have been recognised as references in the glass industry for more than 15 years. With their soft touch and their special thermal characteristics, the braid helps not only to prevent marks while transporting the glass within the production line but also the thermal shock.
The most current applications are:
- Flat Glass: Covering of conveyor rollers
- Bottles: Protection of parts for the IS machines
- Tableware: Covering of gripping tools
In order to offer you the best material for your application we propose the following range of braids:
- Composition: Stainless steel, PBO, Stainless steel/Para Aramid
- Dimensions: 4 mm x 4 mm to 15 mm x 15 mm