YETEN Combustion offers custom designed Refractory Dry - Out Burners for Glass Furnace Heat - Up.
• Capacity: 1000 - 1500 - 2200 kW
• Combustion Air Flow: Max. 5000 m3/h
• Lambda - λ: 40 (1 m3/h Gas, 395 m3/h Air)
• High Xs Air Operation
• System Design According to EN 746 - 2 & NFPA Safety Standards
• Manual or Automatic Temperature Control
• Data Monitoring & Recording System with Wi-Fi
• User Friendly Compact Design
• Easy Installation, Commissioning & Maintenance
USER FRIENDLY COMPACT DESIGN
Individual parts of the system such as,
• Gas Train
• Combustion Air Fan
• Control Cabinet
• Air Trim Valve
• Gas & Air Flex Hoses
• Signal Cables and etc. are all located on the transport car.
HIGH XS AIR OPERATION
• Burner operates with little amount of gas against furnace back pressure and vacuum.
• Burner is used to pressurize the furnace inside atmosphere.
• With high flame velocity, burner circulates the furnace atmosphere.
• Temperature uniformity achieved and refractory service life is elongated.
OPTIONAL GAS & AIR FLOW MEASUREMENT SYSTEMS
• Air Flow Measurement System: Bell Mouth Fan Inlet with Integrated Air Flow Pitot Tube
• Gas Flow Measurement System: Integrated Gas Orifice Meter to the Gas Train
• 2 Channel Flow Transmitter: Gas & Air Flow Rates to be seen on the Transmitter ‘s Display at the same time.
DATA MONITORING & RECORDING SYSTEM
• Measure temperatures can be seen locally on the paperless recorder ’s touch panel.
• Operators can also track these datas from a long distance in their PC via Wi-Fi or ethernet.
• Thermocouple quantity to be organized due to the customer request.