Liquid Glass has to be drained from a Furnace before major Repair can happen.
Furnace Draining with complete Water Recycling 600T of glass drained in 32 hours using a scraper and cooling tower with only 5Nm³/h fresh water.
• Environmental friendly
• Easy and quick installation – fast draining
• Highest safety standards
• Suitable for all furnace designs
• Hot glass confined in a restricted place for easy cullet recycling
• No glass fines in the sewage System
• No hot water in the sewage System
• Minimum water loss only refilling the evaporation
The molten glass falls into a jet and is projected with water at very high pressure through the channel. The mixture, hot water/glass, is separated in the scraper. The glass falls into a metallic bay where it can be picked up by a bugger and consequently recycled as cullet. The hot water (+/-98°C) is channelled through various tanks for cooling and decantation. In the last stage, the water passes a cooling tower and finally is pumped back to the jet. The complete closed circuit only needs water to replace the one lost by evaporation, making this system perfect for situations where water availability is scarce.
The Hotwork International System is suitable for all furnace designs and allows very fast furnace drainings with minimum water loss.
The service can include:
• ZAC Plate installation
• Plugging the hole after draining
• Special and dark glass draining
• Installation of Cullet Bay in front of scraper
• Complete Electrical Setup with own equipment