STRATO® FRESCO is a new generation of high-performance EVA film that uses the nanoparticle technology. It has been formulated to give efficient solar control properties to laminated safety glass compared to clear monolithic glass. It can replace low-emission glass (Low-E) because it reduces the heat transmission with the advantage of having a no fragile glass to handle: it is a cheaper solution in terms of processing, handling and purchasing.
STRATO® FRESCO is made in Italy by Satinal Spa.
Film width: up to 2200 mm (86")
Roll length: 50 m (164')
Thickness: 0.4 mm (.015")
• Constantly high light transmission with an adjustable solar heat gain coefficient up to 0.3
• Color neutrality
• Low haze
• Low reflection of visible light
• Significant and sustainable energy savings
• Compatible with STRATO® Extra Chiaro and STRATO® PLUS
• It reduces energy costs and CO2 impacts of your building and car by blocking solar heat energy
• It provides excellent acoustic insulation performance
• It can be easily applied by the customer to any desired solar thermal performance