The automatic hooding machine model AT53 GLS applies a hood of tubular stretch film to palletized product.
Its hot air generation system through linear gas burners is designed to work either with methane or propane gas (type approval number DG2217BL0557 issued by the German Gas Institute valid in all EU countries).
Hood preparation takes place on the back part of the machine, while hooding and thermoshrinking take place on the front side.
The AT53 GLS machine is available with one, two or three coils of tubular film of the same, or different sizes.
All automatic and manual operations are managed through a PLC. The operator’s presence in necessary only to change the film coil.
STANDARD MACHINE CHARACTERISTICS
• Film Type: polyethylene thermo
• Thickness: 60 ÷ 200 micron
• Max coil weight : 1000 kg
• Max coil diameter: 1000 mm
• Max hourly output: Up to 80 packs/h
• Electrical Supply: 400 V 50 Hz three-phase
• Installed Power: 15kW
• Air Pressure: 5,5 ÷ 7 bar
• Gas Type: Propane o methane (butane)
• Gas Pressure: 200 mbar (-15%/+15%)