VisiQuick-mini is a compact, flexible, semi-automatic bench, based on optical technology, suitable for accurate dimensional and geometric measurement, on sample basis, of a large variety of glass containers having different size, shape and colour.
It can be installed, at the cold-end, in the laboratory or close to the manufacturing line, where it can profitably replace all go-no go gauges for external dimensions measurement.
The container to be measured is manually placed on a rotating plate, that can also travel along a vertical axis, in front of an optical measuring system based on camera (shadow casting technology).
An optional industrial scale can be integrated, under the plate, to measure the container's weight.
After selecting the recipe of the article to be measured and entering the mould numbers sequence, the measuring cycle is carried out automatically.
• Compact: Thanks to the use of a compact telecentric lense
• Flexible: No job change required
• Cost effective solution
• Extensive library of measurement algorithms including:
- Total height
- Bent neck
- Mouth parallelism
- Body parameters (e.g. diameters, long/short sides and diagonals on non-round containers, height of a given diameter, etc…)
- Finish parameters on any finish type (e.g. diameters, heights, angles, radiuses, etc…)
- Weight (optional)
• Industry 4.0 ready: full compatibility with different MES (e.g. Vertech SIL)
• Intuitive HMI: simple and intuitive user interface