The Lockout L-O-X® valve is used to block the supply and remove the downstream pressure from the circuit or machine and allow the employee to lockout the pneumatic energy for safe machine access.
ROSS manual L-O-X® (lockout & exhaust) valves are energy isolation valves and are generally used as the first valve in a line supplying compressed air to equipment.
OSHA and ISO 14118 compliance requires that the valve be padlocked in the closed position to prevent handle from being pulled out inadvertently during maintenance and/or servicing.
* Unique Appearance - Easily identifiable with a yellow body and a red handle to control ON/OFF positions(non-Stainless Steel)
* Quick Energy Dump - Full size exhaust ports (equal to or larger than supply) provide rapid exhaust of downstream air and are threaded for silencers or remote exhaust lines
* Locking Protection - Design only allows the valve to be lockable in the OFF (closed) position
* PTFE Seals - Fluorocarbon slipper seals for easy shifting, even after long periods of inactivity
* Visible Pressure Indication Option - Includes integrated sensing port for pressure verification with either a visual pop-up indicator or electrical pressure switch
* Mounting - Inline or Surface