The vertical press/strapping machine model Press Master GLS automatically applies vertical straps to palletised product which needs to be kept together during transport, handing and warehousing.
System conceived and designed with a compression force up to 2,4t, especially for the Hollow glass industry and build with rack & pinion drive with an adjustable press platten speed up to 200 mm/sec via inverter.
The basic design can be integrated (build in) in the customer conveyor system, or equipped with OMS conveyors.
It can be equipped with the SONIC Plus or TR1400 / TR1400HD, TR1800 strapping heads (our international patents) which automatically perform the operations of launching, recovering, tensioning, welding and cutting of the strap.
This machine allows to perform in a single cycle simultaneously vertical strap (according to the chosen configuration) with a polyester or polypropylene strap. It can be added on to existing automatic lines where it exchanges input and output signals with the devices installed upstream and downstream the line.
• Service function (hinged 90°)
• Closed lower strap tracks
• Preselection pallet height
• Fully automatic strap loading system
• Fully automatic strap exchange system
• Fully automatic strap refeeding function
• Pre-scanning end of strap
• Automatic safety Lock system (Duo)
• Chain conveyor
• Lifting and turn cross
• Turntale with rollers or chains
• Centering device
• Machine translation group
STANDARD MACHINE CHARACTERISTICS
• Strap Type: polypropylene (PP), polyester (PET)
• Strap Union: thermoelectric welding
• Applicable strapping heads: SONIC Plus / TR1400 / TR1400HD, TR1800
• Machine with one or double head and mobile head on request
• Compression force: Up to 24.000 N
• Electrical supply: 380-415V 50Hz three-phase
• Installed Power: 5.5 Kw