CLEAR FLOAT GLASS with excellent processability has produced 1.8 MM to 25 MM and 11500 MM long recognized at home and abroad.
Modern float glass manufacturing technology was invented by Pilkington in 1952, which set the world standard for the production of high quality glass products.
In 1987, SSMG introduced the "float glass process" of British Pilkington Co., Ltd. and became the first enterprise in China to produce high quality float glass of 1.8-25mm specifications.
Of the five high-grade float lines SSMG currently operates, two of them use a complete set of British production technology and equipment at Pilkington, and one uses Japanese NSG production technology to produce the best glass sheets in China. For decades, SSMG has always enjoyed a good reputation.
CLEAR FLOAT GLASS can be used extensively in applications such as:
• Exterior decoration of the Buildings
• Interior decoration of the Buildings
• Furniture products
• Bathroom products
• Industrial products
• Arts and Crafts
1. The quality of glass is stable, the stress is uniformly eliminated and the self ignition rate of tempering is low.
2. The finished product has high yield, good cutting ability, excellent optical quality and good markings.
3. It shows that the image is smooth and uniform in thickness, and the distortion of reflection image is small after reprocessing.
4. Continuous product supply capability.
5. Quality control level is leading in China to ensure high quality.
6. It can provide super-thick glass with large panels. It is the best choice for lobbies and windows of various commercial buildings because of its high strength, wind resistance and wide visual field.
Friendly environment: Has obtained certificates of CE, SGS, REACH.