The HS700 Ware Transfer has been designed for the transfer of a wide range of products from pharmaceutical and cosmetic containers to a max. diameter of 220mm.
The HS700 ware transfer has been developed for High Speed lines, up to 600 bpm.
The transfer offers, stability, precision and control when transferring containers from the machine conveyor to the cross conveyor at high speed. (Fit all demands, general porpoise)
Revimac HS 700 MK2 improved paddles with revolving finger and the optimization of the transfer angle are key in order to assure a quicker and stable delivery of the glass ware made in alloy steel and are equipped with a Pneumatic torque limiter with electric contact signal for emergency.
• Drive sprocket equipped with slip clutch to prevent damage in case of jamming due to broken glass interference.
• Steel support plate for drive and idle sprockets and guide plate attachment.
• Automatic chain tension adjustment device mounted on idle sprocket.
• Self-supporting base frame allowing easy positioning of transfer head with vertical and lateral adjustment for accurate ware handling.
• Operating speed Up to 600 bpm.
• Standard Heavy-duty chain 168/170 link single row 3/4” pitch with extended pins.
• Quick Change paddles with revolving finger and various spacing option.
• Min ware diameter 20 mm.
• Max ware diameter 220 mm.
• Glass contact material in Carbon or stainless-steel braid.