Prevent high maintenance costs by monitoring and maintaining the right dew point in your system. Too much water in your system can lead to e.g. forming of rust, freezing of valves, and even product loss when the moisture content is too high for your coating or paint process. Stay in control of your dew point with the VP Dew Point Sensor.
The VP Dew Point Sensor is the smart dew point transmitter with a large measurement range of -70..+60 ⁰C, so you can measure downstream a refrigerant-type dryer as well as a desiccant-type dryer. The sensor has multiple outputs for easy connection to any management system. The alarm LED shows a critical dew point level right on the factory floor and the VP Dew Point Sensor has a built-in autocalibration for high accurate readings.
The VP Dew Point Sensor is the complete and smart Dew Point Sensor for all your measurement applications. The sensor is robust and smart with its autocalibration functionality. With the outputs both 4..20 mA and RS485 (Modbus RTU), you can connect the sensor to VPVision or any other management system.
Features and benefits of the Dew Point Sensor
- Built-in alarm function and LED
- Sensor highly resistant to condensation and particulate contamination
- RS485 (Modbus RTU) and 4..20 mA output
- Optional display
- Optional sample block with bleed valve
- Monitoring of refrigerant and desiccant-type air dryers
- Sizing of dryers
- Permanent measurement
- Guarding of critical process e.g. in semiconductor and automotive industry
- VP Dew Point Sensor Start Kit:
The VP Dew Point Sensor is available in a complete start kit. The start kit contains:
- VP Dew Point Sensor
- Sampling block
- Cable 10m / 32.8ft
- Quick connector
- 1/4″ Male connector
- Leak screw with sound muffler
- Calibration certificate