The VPInstruments 3 Phase Power Meter is a highly accurate power meter for your permanent power measurements. With the power meter, you can measure the voltage and current of all three phases. Get the complete picture as the sensor provides power, voltage, current, cos(phi), and many more electrical parameters. Via the RS485 (Modbus RTU) interface you can connect the 3 Phase Power Meter to any building or energy management system for your readout and further analysis.
3 Phase Power Meter highlights
- True RMS power measurement of single-phase or three-phase systems
- One size fits all: one model for 100 to 600 Vac, 50 / 60Hz
- RS485 (Modbus RTU) output
- Wye or delta in one model
- For permanent installation
- 0.3333 VAC input for current transformers (CT)
- LED indicator for CT status and serial communication
- Configurable using Modbus
- Power consumption of large consumers (i.e. compressors, dryers, pumps, water chillers)
- Cost allocation
- Baseline condition monitoring
- Energy management
- Efficiency calculations (i.e. compressor electrical usage vs output)
3 Phase Power Meter package
Complete your 3 Phase Power Meter with current transformers. For each phase measured, you will need a current transformer. Check the maximum amperage and select the right transformer for your 3 Phase Power Meter.
Monitor your compressor performance and efficiency
You can combine the power meter with one or more flow meters to monitor the compressor efficiency in real time.