The AT530 DUO GLASS automatic hooding machine is a combined automatic machine which uses a single work station to shrink hood the products to be packaged; especially designed for the glass container industry.
The machine uses coils of tubular thermoshrinking film with side gussets. The coils can be 1, 2 or 3 depending on the chosen version. The film is shrunk on the product by a ring-like gas oven.
All use and maintenance automatic and manual functions are controlled by a PLC.
The operator needs to be present only to change the film coil even though it is advisable that he also be present to check that the product to be wrapped enters the machine correctly.
STANDARD MACHINE CHARACTERISTICS
• Film Type: polyethylene thermo
• Thickness : 80 ÷ 160 micron
• Coil diameter max: 1000 mm
• Coil weight max: 1000 kg
• Electrical Supply: 400 V 50 Hz three-phase
• Installed Power: 23 kW
• Air Pressure: 5,5 ÷ 7 bar
• Gas Type: propane, methane (butane)
• Gas Pressure: 200 mmbar (-15%-+15%)