The Machine Vision system comprehends matrix cameras and dedicated lighting.
The hardware can be assembled in fixed positions or with the assembly robot gripper of the displays on the corresponding mask or on the glass.
Support the assembly/gluing process:
• Perform automatic alignment between display and mask/glass
• Measure the position of the mask's oblong holes
• Measure the position of the display's fiducial marks through the glass
Some useful characteristics for purposes of alignment are:
• fiducial marks;
• active area of the display;
• mechanical characteristics;
• holes in glasses, among others.
The inspection software implements image correction and calibration techniques, area analysis, recognition of 2D patterns and transition detection with subpixel algorithms.